Click for the December Casa Fiesta NEWS
and the December 17, 2020 Board Meeting Agenda
. IMPORTANT: This month‘s board meeting will take place online via ZOOM, December 17, at 6:30 pm. In order to access the meeting, click the ZOOM link on the CF website — ZOOM page (bottom link on menu) This link and related info will be available 48 hours prior to the meeting. You must be a registered at the website in order to access the ZOOM page. This is your chance to practice ZOOMing a meeting prior to the Annual Homeowners Meeting in February!
4 Board Seats Up for Elections at Annual Meeting in February: Homeowner Residents are Invited to Run. In order to run, you must be nominated; (a second to the nomination is not needed). An owner may nominate another owner, or an owner may self-nominate. If you want to run, please write a brief biography of yourself for the ballot and give your biography to Operations Manger Dave Scott or place it in the drop box prior to the December meeting.
Please consider serving. Not only do you get an up-close look at Casa Fiesta (management, operations, finances, policies, planning), you get the satisfaction of contributing your knowledge and skills to assist, in a fiduciary manner, the community in which you live. Here’s your chance to make a difference.
Be sure to read the Newsletter for information regarding:
- Important Changes to Annual Meeting Due to COVID -- Deadline for ballots prior to annual meeting
- 5-Year Planning Input Requested
- Vehicle Security Gates Information Sheet
- Last month's Board Meeting Highlights, Maintenance Report, and Adjudication & Enforcement Report
- Reminder: Monthly Maintenance Fees Increase to $197.00 Beginning Jan 2021