Lot/Unit Sales Information
Follow the link above to view current listings
Title Search / Demand Letter Information
Casa Fiesta's administrative management office will make every attempt to process a title search / demand letter weekdays within 24 hours of receipt. All demand letter forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to process a demand letter, ALL of the following required items with respect to a prospective townhouse buyer MUST be included in the demand letter introduction:
- Buyer's full name
- Current mailing address at time of submission
- Current email
- Current telephone number(s)
A title search / escrow officer may anticipate the following items in a demand letter returned by Casa Fiesta's administrative office:
- Monthly assessment (association dues) amount of $210 due the first of each month in 2023.
- Annual assessment period runs January through December.
- Assessment is past due after the last day of each month.
- Late fee for past due assessments = $15
- Disclosure fee = $200
- Transfer fee = $200
- Requirement of a county-recorded warranty deed upon close of escrow
- A current statement of account for the targeted townhouse. Any outstanding balance must be cleared by close of sale escrow.
- Notice of blanket hazard insurance with American Family Insurance for the current year, a pro rata share assessed each year in June
- A sample insurance certificate
- A sample additional information sheet
- A statement of pending association litigation (if any)
- A statement of whether the property has any open violations and associated fines
- A statement that buyer approval is not required by the association
- Disclosure of association correspondence address and office telephone number
- Any other information requested in the demand letter that the association is able to disclose
New Member Packet
Approximately five business days after Casa Fiesta administration returns a completed demand letter to the title agency, Casa Fiesta will send via certified mail / return receipt a new member packet to the prospective buyer. The new member packet will contain all association documentation required under A.R.S. § 33-1806. The association anticipates the new member to complete the buyer's contract document
and return it to the association's administrative office by a self-addressed stamped envelope included in the new member packet.