SUBMETERING Update 11/15/19
Posted on November 15, 2019 4:28 PM by Admin
- Units will be notified 1-2 days prior to water shutoff for installation of water meters by paper notice at back gate.
- Noticed unit/building(s) will be shut off only during weekdays between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Used meters are being installed temporarily until new meters are received -- Installing new meters (when received) will NOT require water shutoff.
- Some isolation valve problems (valves controlling water turn off for buildings) have occurred, and are being repaired as quickly as possible.
- The goal is to have all installations completed before Christmas, so that submetering may begin in January. (The City of Phoenix determines sewer rates by usage during January - March.)
- Homeowners will receive water bills from submetering company, and will pay water bills directly to submetering company. Payment instructions will be included with water bills.
- Homeowners will continue to pay monthly maintenance fees to Casa Fiesta as usual.