Posted on January 4, 2021 9:31 AM by Dave Scott, Operations Manager
The water seeping up through the North drive is from the City of Phoenix underground water line. It started on Dec. 19th, 2020 and was reported the City on Dec. 21st. They came out and looked at it and marked it for repair. Residents are concerned that it is costing a lot of money for Casa Fiesta, but it is not. It is the City's water and they will be responsible for any damaged to the driveway.
Posted on December 9, 2020 11:20 AM by Admin
CF Residents may post (click Add Comment) suggestions for CF's 5-year plan for prioritizing needs of the complex. (Your post will appear as soon as approved. Posts may be edited/shortened by website manager.)
Posted on November 2, 2020 11:06 AM by Admin
CF Residents may post (click Add Comment) community-related items here, i.e. security concerns, social committee news, etc. (Your post will appear as soon as approved. Posts may be edited/shortened by website manager.)
Posted on November 2, 2020 8:26 AM by Admin
ALERT: Thieves targeting package deliveries at Casa Fiesta!! Try:
- Receiving deliveries over LOCKED patio fence.
- Directing UPS and FEDEX online for desired delivery locations and delivery alerts
- Put a sign on your mailbox directing USPS to deliver packages over LOCKED patio fence
Posted on September 11, 2020 1:39 PM by Admin
CF Board Meetings will begin meeting online via Zoom as of September 17, 2020. In order to access the ZOOM meeting, you must first:
- Have available an internet connection and a webcam or internal audio/video set up on your computer or laptop.
- Sign up for Free at www.ZOOM.us prior to the meeting. If you’re new to ZOOM, check out the Resources link on the top right of their page.
- If you have not already done so, register at www.casafiestatownhouses.com at least 24 hours prior to the meeting so you can access the ZOOM link provided on the CF website.
- Please see ZOOM Meetings page on website for additional instructions.
Posted on April 1, 2020 3:43 PM by Admin
Important Information regarding COVID-19 and the March 31 Arizona Stay-at-Home Order Impact on Casa Fiesta Residents and Homeowners will be kept regularly updated on the COVID-19 INFO page link at the top of the CF website menu.
Posted on December 13, 2019 11:51 AM by Admin
REMEMBER: Monthly Maintenance Fees INCREASE from $194.00 to $197.00 on Jan 1, 2021 Be sure to notify your bank of the change, if you use Direct Pay or a similar payment method.
Posted on December 12, 2018 5:07 PM by Admin
Do Not “Buy” Homeowner Water Service Insurance!
Casa Fiesta is responsible for, and makes any needed repairs to, water service lines that deliver water to CF units that connect from the City of Phoenix. The City is responsible for making repairs to City water service lines that connect to CF’s water service lines. Homeowners, Beware of mailers you receive that attempt to get you to buy individual homeowner water service insurance. You do NOT need this insurance.